Isn't that crazy cool?
Here are some tips when creating your wordle:
1. The more times you type a word - the larger the word prints
2. You can have it run in different directions - this one was 1/2 horizontal and 1/2 vertical
3. You can change fonts, colours and background colours (of course I love the black & white)
4. If you also love numbers 123 (for example) go into language and check "show numbers"
5. If you want more than one word to stay grouped together use this symbol ~ between the words as in Shabby~Whites
6. You can also input your blog addy or any other website address and it will pull the words directly from it
Here are some examples from the gallery (not mine)
~create one for Mother's Day using words that describe your Mom...I framed one as a thank you gift to my business coach using words that described her and she loved it~
Have fun with it, and let me know how yours turns out.